Senin, 15 Juli 2013

TWILIGHT

Many people say that naturally, life is only a simple thing that goes along B and D, Birth and Death. Everyone would live among them, but only some could remember that there is a C between. It is a Choice for all what we going through, to make our life meaningful in the end.

I’ve been thinking so much about choices these most recent days, feeling very overwhelmed, still trying hard to swallow some heart-attacking stories and facts. Unfortunately, much sleeping and working busily seems not enough for changing these emotions to be sufferable.

I keep in mind that it was only last week I asked you to tell me at the first place whenever you make a choice for your life, something that possibly left me behind with our decisions.
I didn’t ask you for any purpose, I just want to be well-prepared for the consequences.
Then you made it, undoubtedly.
And I really hate myself because I have nothing for resolving your choice this time.
Now we have to live with it, though it might torture our mind for the rest of our time.

Dear,
I can understand our life may not be the same as whatever we want before,
but I just would like to remind you about one thing.
You can always find your way back Home,
the Heart will never let you down, me either.



For my soul mate,
from now on,
promise me you choose to fight for your life, OK….
(pict. Phoenix-firebird-burned, to rise from the ashes)

Kisah Kita

Bernafas, namun tak berasa hidup. Berjiwa, namun berasa tak bernyawa. Menjalani hari hanya menghitung tiap menit, berusaha melupakan bahwa...